A library with an efficient website completely changes how you use the library. Here’s what I mean. Let’s say I’m visiting one of my favorite book blogs and I read about a book that seems intriguing. Rather than buying it immediately, I can follow a nice two-step process to allow me to read it first.
This is the first entry in a fourteen part series discussing the time management classic Getting Things Done by David Allen. New entries in this series will appear on Tuesday afternoons and Friday mornings through July 16. The first question a lot of people are going to ask is why am I writing a fourteen
About once a day, I hear from someone who lists off a bunch of their investments, says that they don’t think their financial advisor is doing a good job with their money, and asks me what they should do. My first advice to them is usually to dump their advisor and handle their investing themselves.
books worth budgeting for
My new book, The Simple Dollar: How One Man Wiped Out His Debts and Achieved the Life of His Dreams, is available in bookstores now. Check out some of the life-changing experiences the book has given readers!
Check out my book, 365 Ways to Live Cheap, available in bookstores everywhere! It's filled with 365 great tactics you can apply to your personal finances, from frugal tips to great ideas for managing your money.
Short, downloadable books written by me that you can save to your computer, print out, and share with others. Just $2 each.
A series of exercises helping you center your financial life around your own core values.
Thirty one-hour projects you can do to improve your financial situation.
Twenty personal finance and development books, boiled down to three to five pages each.
Download my free 49 page personal finance book, Everything You Ever Really Needed to Know About Personal Finance On Just One Page!
Trent’s 14 Money Rules
- 455commentsHomemade Bread: Cheap, Delicious, Healthy, and Easier Than You Think
- 446commentsFrugality and the Impression of Poverty
- 344commentsDeconstructing Robert Kiyosaki
- 336commentsReader Mailbag: Singing Bedtime Songs
- 323commentsAsk Me Anything You Want!
- 301commentsMaking Your Own Laundry Detergent: A Detailed Visual Guide
- 299comments30 Essential Pieces Of Free (and Open) Software for Windows
- 285commentsMeet Matthew
- 275commentsHand-Me-Down Clothes in the Post Hand-Me-Down Era: Consumer Protectionism Gone Too Far?
- 261commentsSix Ideas for Future Directions for The Simple Dollar – Your Thoughts?
- 248commentsTen Dollars, Twenty Minutes
- 242commentsYour Single Best Action For Saving Money