You take that credit card out of your wallet...and hesitate. Does using it put you at the mercy of unscrupulous lending practices or hidden fees? Will you become a victim of fraud, ruining your credit rating for years to come? Although credit cards come with concerns, the good news is that there are laws to protect you as a cardholder;...
|Signing Promotion||Great For: Low introductory rates and unlimited rewards|
|Annual Fee||14.99% or 21.99%* Variable|
|Intro APR Promotions||
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase
- Earn 5X points on Priceline.com purchases
- Earn 1 point on everything else. And there’s no limit to the number of points you can earn!
- Plus, earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on qualifying transactions in the first 90 days of account opening
- Your points can act like cash - Redeem points for statement credits against purchases made on your account
- Please see terms and conditions for complete details
Excellent Credit Needed
- Instant 5,000-point bonus after first purchase
- No annual fee
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months
- Excellent rewards program
- No rewards limits
- Excellent credit needed
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- High APR on purchases, 14.99%-21.99%, with no introductory offer
The Simple Dollar’s Review
The Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Credit Card is an excellent option for consumers looking for a rewards card without an annual fee. This Priceline-branded card pays out 5% on all Priceline purchases and 2% on all other purchases, making it a rewards system that’s hard to beat, especially for travelers looking for a deal. Unlike many rewards cards, there are no limits to the rewards points you can earn. It also serves as a great balance transfer card, offering 0% APR on balance transfers for 15 months, with a 4% balance transfer fee. If you transfer balance during the first 30 days you have the card, you can receive up to 5,000 bonus points, depending on the amount you transferred. You’ll also get 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase, worth $50 in statement credit.
The drawbacks of the Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Credit Card may make you rethink applying for this card. Depending on your creditworthiness, you could be strapped with a high interest rate — up to 21.99% — so it’s best not to carry a balance on the card. While you will get excellent travel discounts through earning points with Priceline purchases, the card levies a hefty 3% foreign transaction fee, so don’t take this card with you if you travel abroad. Finally, to even be approved for this card, you’ll need excellent credit. While some users report having been approved with credit scores as low as 650, most current cardholders successfully applied with a score upwards of 700.
Never before has it been so difficult to get approved for a credit card. In the wake of the worst financial crisis since the Great Depression, banks are tightening their wallets and issuing skyrocketing standards for credit card approval. If your credit rating is low or non-existent, you may feel like a credit card is completely out of reach. Don’t be...
Similar Credit Cards
- Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit Apply Now
- The Premier Miles & More World MasterCard® Apply Now
- The US Airways Premier World MasterCard® Apply Now
- Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature® Card Apply Now
- Barclaycard Arrival™ World MasterCard® - Earn 2x on All Purchases Apply Now
- Barclaycard Arrival™ World MasterCard® - Earn 1x on All Purchases Apply Now