It's often hard to believe your credit card bill actually reflects the amount of money you've spent. "How did I spend so much?" you ask yourself. While unrecognized charges may very well be forgotten shopping sprees, that's not usually the case. If something looks fishy on your bill, it's worth investigating. Perhaps that $400 dinner has one too many zeroes....
|Signing Promotion||Great For: Earning rewards on all L.L.Bean purchases with no annual fee.|
|Annual Fee||13.99% – 19.99%* Variable|
|Intro APR Promotions||
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 3% rewards on L.L.Bean purchases
- Earn 1% rewards on all other purchases
- Receive $10 L.L.Bean Coupons as you earn them
- Enjoy free returns and free monogramming at L.L.Bean
- Please see terms and conditions for complete detail
Excellent Credit Needed
- Relatively low APR depending on creditworthiness
- Free shipping on all L.L. Bean orders when purchases are made with card
- 3% rewards on all L.L. Bean purchases, redeemed as $10 gift cards
- 1% back on all other purchases
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for first six months
- 4% balance transfer fee
- Rewards expire after one year
The Simple Dollar’s Review
Retail credit cards, if used wisely, can be great instruments for saving money, especially at your favorite stores. The L.L. Bean Visa Cardis a solid store-branded card with some very attractive terms. By far the most laudable feature of the card is the relatively low APR. Many credit cards, especially store-branded ones, have fairly exorbitant APRs — as much as 24.99% or more on the high end. This L.L. Bean Visa card advertises an APR that ranges between 14.99% and 19.99%, depending on creditworthiness. While you should always pay off your credit card bill in full each month, the fairly low APR gives you some wiggle room.
Of course, if you’re considering this card, then you are likely a frequent shopper at L.L. Bean, a clothing and outdoor recreation retailer. With the L.L. Bean Visa Card, you can shop even more frequently at L.L. Bean without feeling as guilty. The points program offered through the card generously rewards loyal customers — you’ll get 3% back on all L.L. Bean purchases, redeemable as $10 gift cards, as well as 1% back on all other purchases. If you prefer online shopping, you’ll get free shipping through L.L. Bean on all orders when you use your card. The biggest disadvantage of this card includes a 4% balance transfer fee. What’s more, rewards expire after one year.
You’ve had your first credit card for a while now and you’ve been using it responsibly. You’re thinking it’s time to add a second one. This might be a good idea, but whether you should – and which one you should choose – depends on many factors. Taking out a second credit card can help you build up your credit...
Similar Credit Cards
- Barclaycard® Rewards MasterCard® - Average Credit Apply Now
- Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Credit Card Apply Now
- The Premier Miles & More World MasterCard® Apply Now
- The US Airways Premier World MasterCard® Apply Now
- Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature® Card Apply Now
- Barclaycard Arrival™ World MasterCard® - Earn 2x on All Purchases Apply Now