To celebrate the upcoming new year, The Simple Dollar is giving away a copy of Stanley and Danko’s The Millionaire Next Door.
What do I have to do to enter? Send an email to trent at thesimpledollar dot com with the following attributes:
- The subject line must say Giveaway #2 Entry
- The text of the email must include the name you wish me to use on the site (any obscenities will disqualify your entry)
- The text of the email can include a URL you’d like me to use to link to you (any obscenities will disqualify your entry)
- Most importantly, the text of the email must include one suggestion for a post (or series of posts) you’d like to see at The Simple Dollar
- Optionally, you can include your mailing address to facilitate fast shipment in the event of your win, but I will contact you for this if you win and do not include it
One entry per email address! Multiple entries from the same address will be deleted.
When does the contest end? The contest ends at 11:59 PM UTC on December 31, 2006. There’s no time better than the present to enter!
What is the prize? The prize is a copy of The Millionaire Next Door shipped to an address that you provide, a post on The Simple Dollar giving your name, URL, and idea, and a post shortly thereafter that includes your idea (ideally within a few hours of the announcement of the winner).
How is the winner selected? I will choose one entry entirely at random from among the entries using a random number generation program. I will then contact the winner to request a mailing address for the book.
What about the non-winning suggestions? If I decide to use your suggestion, I will send you the URL of the post once it is posted on the site.
Standard disclaimer: The rules of this contest are entirely at my discretion and are subject to change without notice. Your contact information will never be given to anyone else.