I received 21 pieces of junk mail today. It’s ridiculous. Yes, I called the number to get off of junk mail lists, but I still get huge amounts of garbage. On with the personal finance news….
By request from The Sun’s Financial Diary, here are five things that you didn’t know about me:
1. I am big, and by this, I don’t really mean overweight. I am six and a half feet tall, or almost exactly two meters. I wear a size sixteen ring and I can’t type on anything smaller than a standard keyboard. I intentionally weaken my handshake because I inadvertently hurt people, simply because my hand engulfs theirs.
2. I’ve written three complete fictional novels and about sixty short stories. I’ve never even attempted to have any of them published.
3. If I could go back to college and start all over again, I’d double major in history and math. The first time around, I majored in biology.
4. I love to cook, but the kitchen where I live right now is very small and my cooking whims are stifled. There’s barely enough room to prepare a skillet meal, let alone something complex.
5. I am a reading addict, and I quite often forego sleep to read more.
And a bonus: I am extremely good at the board game Clue, to the point where no one will play with me unless I play it without notes or am required to use a four-sided die instead of a six-sided one.