As a Christmas gift to my readers and some of my favorite blogs (and bloggers), here are links to twenty of my favorite articles over the past few weeks. Please visit these articles and these blogs to spread some Christmas cheer!
As an aside, I won’t be posting regular morning roundups again until 2007 (though I might sneak in a few late next week).
- Adventure Money‘s CNN Money vs. Blog: Blog Wins
- All Things Financial‘s Tips For Reining In The Holidays
- Bean Counter Blog‘s Why Buying A Used Car Might Be An Excellent Idea
- Blogging Away Debt‘s My Heart Broke Yesterday
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity‘s Money Isn’t Everything And It Isn’t You
- Divorce To Financial Freedom‘s Dreading My Next Financial Talk
- Free Money Finance‘s The Year End Personal Finance Moves You Should Make
- The Frugal Duchess‘s Savers Versus Shoppers: A Vogue Analysis
- Generation X Finance‘s The Brown Bag Experiment
- Get Rich Slowly‘s What If You Have No Credit History?
- Make Love, Not Debt‘s Spontaneity, Surprises, and the Joint Account
- Money, Matter, and More Musings‘ There Should Be A Pill To Make People Stop Spending
- My Money Blog‘s Did I Just Waste $50 On Firewood?
- My Open Wallet‘s Costs of a Long Distance Relationship
- Personal Finance Advice‘s What It Takes To Make Money On The Internet
- The Sun’s Financial Diary‘s From Buy-And-Sell To Buy-And-Hold