Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
$95 See Details
6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
Foreign Transaction Fee
2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
Introductory APR Period
Introductory Balance Transfer APR
Introductory Balance Transfer Period
Balance Transfer Fee
Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
13.99% - 24.99% Variable
Cash Advance APR
Sign up Bonus Tier Level
Rewards Tier Level
Perks Tier Level
- $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
- 3% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 13.99% to 24.99%.
- Expanding merchant acceptance: Over 1 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in the last year.
- $95 annual fee.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees