United℠ TravelBank Card
$150 in TravelBank cash after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
Foreign Transaction Fee
Introductory APR Period
Introductory Balance Transfer APR
Introductory Balance Transfer Period
Balance Transfer Fee
Either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
16.99% - 23.99% Variable
Cash Advance APR
Sign up Bonus Tier Level
Rewards Tier Level
Perks Tier Level
- $150 in TravelBank cash after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open
- Earn 2% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased from United
- Earn 1.5% in TravelBank cash per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Enjoy 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food and beverages onboard United-operated flights, when you pay with your United TravelBank Card.
- TravelBank cash is easy to use. $1 in TravelBank cash = $1 when used toward the purchase of a United ticket.
- Your TravelBank cash accumulates in your United TravelBank account on United.com. There's no limit to how much TravelBank cash you can earn.
- $0 Annual fee
Advertiser Disclosure: Many offers that appear on TheSimpleDollar are from companies from which the site receives compensation. Compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). This site does not review all companies or include all available credit card offers.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by our advertisers. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by our advertisers. Reasonable efforts are made to present accurate info, however all information is presented without warranty. Consult our advertiser’s page for terms & conditions.
User Generated Content Disclaimer: These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser’s responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.