Issuer Bank of America
Annual Fee $95.00
Rewards Details 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases. 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases. Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections. Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption provides reimbursement of up to $5,000 per person, per trip, for the unused prepaid non-refundable travel expenses including passenger fares, tours, and hotels if you have to cancel due to a covered reason.
Credit Rating Excellent/Good
Foreign Transaction Fee none
Introductory APR N/A
Introductory APR Period N/A
Introductory Balance Transfer APR N/A
Introductory Balance Transfer Period N/A
Balance Transfer Fee Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater.
Ongoing APR 17.49% - 24.49% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
Penalty APR up to 29.99% APR
Cash Advance APR See Terms
Intro Bonus Tier Level Good
Rewards Tier Level Good
Perks Tier Level Good
- Receive 50,000 bonus points- a $500 value – after you make at least $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn unlimited 2 points for every $1 spent on travel and dining purchases and unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- If you’re a Bank of America Preferred Rewards client, you can get a 25%-75% rewards bonus on every purchase.
- No limit to the points you can earn and your points don’t expire
- Flexibility to redeem for a statement credit, deposit into eligible Bank of America® or Merrill Lynch® accounts like checking, savings, and 529, for gift cards or use at the Bank of America Travel Center.
- Get up to $200 in combined airline incidental and airport expedited screening statement credits + valuable travel insurance protections
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Low $95 annual fee