Issuer American Express
Annual Fee $0 See Details
Rewards Details 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%). Terms Apply.
Credit Rating Excellent
Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7% of each transaction after conversion to US dollars.
Introductory APR 0%
Introductory APR Period 15 months
Introductory Balance Transfer APR 0%
Introductory Balance Transfer Period 15 months
Balance Transfer Fee Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
Ongoing APR 15.24% - 26.24% Variable See Rates & Fees
Penalty APR 29.99% Variable
Cash Advance APR 27.49% Variable
Intro Bonus Tier Level Below Average
Rewards Tier Level Good
Perks Tier Level Below Average
- $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
- 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
- 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
- Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
- Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
- No annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees